Frequently Asked Questions
- Why should I unlock my phone?
- Phone unlocking is used when you would like to change Networks or service providers using the same device. After you Unlock your device you can simply insert the service provider of your choice (Must be GSM) and then use the same device
- Why do other people unlock their phones?
- People unlock their phones for numerous reasons. If you want to change service providers, if you are travelling and wish to use a local simcard, and if you are selling your device it will increase the value significantly as there is a large target market
- Is it 100% Guaranteed to Unlock my Phone?
- Cellphoneunlock.net guarantees 100% to Unlock your Phone’s network. However it is up to the buyer to make sure the service provider they wish to use on their phone is compatible with their unlocked phone. If you are not sure please contact us first and we will assist you.
- Is this Safe for my phone? and is it Illegal?
- Unlocking your phone by remote unlock code is 100% safe. These phones were built to accept unlock codes. It is the same method service providers will use to unlock their devices. Cellphone unlocking is also 100% legal and will not void warranty on your device.
- I’m scared to place my order Online
- First of all, you can always call us during business hours, one of our associates would be more than happy to assist you with your order. Cellphoneunlock.net is a registered business and has been in the industry for over a decade. We have a great reputation in the unlocking community and many happy customers. Also all payments are processed through a third party (Paypal.com) whether it is for credit card payments or paypal payments. All payment information will only be released to Paypal.com
If you have any question that is not answered here, feel free to contact us!