Different Blackberry Devices have different code input instructions (Instructions will also be emailed with the Unlock Code)
How to Enter Unlock Codes on most Blackberry models, 83xx – 8520, 8800, 8900, 9000, 9700, 9780
1) Go to Settings
2) Go to Advanced Options
3) Go to SIM card
4) Type MEPD (if nothing go straight to step 6)
5) Type MEP, press Alt + 2
6) It will ask you for the unlock code. Enter it and your phone is unlocked!
How to Enter Unlock Codes on BlackBerry 9900/9930, 9790, 9360/9370,9850/9860,
1) Start the phone on with a non-accepted SIM card in the phone
2) Phone will display Sim Unlock Code is Needed to Use the phone proceed?
3) Click yes, and input the 8 or 16 digit Unlock code sent to you
4) Phone is now unlocked!
How to Enter Unlock Codes on BlackBerry 9300/9780/9800/9810
1) Go to options, device settings, advanced system settings, simcard
2) Type in MEPD using the keyboard (nothing will show on screen)
3) Type in MEP, hold ALT and press 2, another screen pops up for the code
4) Enter the code, remember you ONLY have 10 chances to get it right
5) Press the enter key
How to Enter Unlock Codes on BlackBerry Storm 9530/9550, Tour 9630, Bold 9650
1) Turn on phone with a non-accepted SIM card
2) Go to Options, then Mobile Network, on the third row switch it to GSM/UMTS
3) Go to Settings Menu, Options, Advanced Options and then SIM Card.
4) Hit the menu button and select show keyboard
5) Type in mepd using the keyboard (nothing will show on screen)
6) Type in mep2 another screen pops up for the code
7) Enter the code, remember you ONLY have 10 chances to get it right
8.) Press the enter key
9) A message will appear saying code accepted
10) Turn device off, insert SIM of your choice if have not done so already