For all T-MOBILE USA devices use +1 at the end.
For all UK Networks use +1 and +7 at the end
How to Enter Unlock Codes on Nokia phones
*** please read instructions carefully before starting! ***
ie. if your code is 000000000000000 then enter exactly:
*** IF THE CODE IS REJECTED, DO NOT TRY AGAIN. ***
The below only applies if your Keyboard is not a full QWERTY Keyboard
The letter P appears after you quickly press 3 times the button star ( * )
The letter W appears after you quickly press 4 times the button star ( * )
The letter + appears after you quickly press 2 times the button star ( * )
The phone shows "SIM Restriction Off" and is unlocked!
How to Enter Unlock Code on Nokia C3
1. Turn on the phone with a non-accepted SIM card
2. Phone will display SIM is restricted
3. Press OK to be able to enter the unlock code
4. Type: #pw+CODE+1# and press OK (Rogers / Fido use #pw+CODE+7#)
5. Phone is unlocked!
**NOTE replace CODE with the unlock code we send you
IF YOU ARE RECEIVING "CANNOT UNDO RESTRICTION', "NOT ALLOWED OR PHONE RESTRICTIONS MESSAGE"
This means your phone is hardlocked and you will have to use the following software:
You will require the following:
Once you have all of these, follow the directions below:
For ROGERS AND FIDO use +7 or +1
For all Telus devices use +5 or +1
For all UK devices use +1 and +7
For all Tmobile USA devices use +1
6. Enter Only The Numbers of the correct unlock code into the 'Unlock Code (15 digits)' field (e.g. if your correct unlock code was #pw+123456789012345+1# you would enter only 123456789012345 in this field)
7. Click on the 'Send Unlock Code' button. The application should confirm that your Nokia phone is now unlocked.