My code does not work:
- Contact us via e-mail, phone, or online chat when applicable for us to go through troubleshooting. Our main goal is to unlock your device. Most of the time we can fix the issue and your phone will be unlocked.
- Refunds are not processed for customers who do not want to perform troubleshooting methods as this is the only way to find out if the codes truly do not work.
- The following video steps are considered to be the last option possible.
Video requirements for refunds:
- We will determine if and when videos are appropriate. Please DO NOT send us videos when it is the first time you are contacting us about your phone’s issue. Videos sent to us without a request will not be attended to. If these requirements are not met, our suppliers with whom we work with may refuse a refund.
- We will normally require a video from you to process any refund. In a situation where a code cannot be calculated or found for your mobile device, a refund will be issued 100%.
- 99% of the time a code will be found and will unlock your device flawlessly. In the rare instance the unlock doesn’t work and we insist the unlock code is correct, video proof will be required of you:
- Pressing *#06# clearly showing the IMEI number of your device
- Inputting the unlock code provided in your device
- Some devices have special requirements in the video.
- The issue of the unlocking failure is due to the buyer not fulfilling any of the applicable “Buyer’s Requirements” as stated in the Terms and Conditions page. This includes legal, compatibility, hardlocked, blacklisting, incorrect prompt, and phone information issues.
- No video is provided, or the video provided did not meet the requirements needed.
- The unlocking service was obtained elsewhere. You are responsible of your purchase with CellphoneUnlock.net regardless if you went somewhere else to get the same code.
- Retrieval of the unlock code exceeded our stated average turnaround time. In most instances we are very accurate or even faster with the turnaround times, however there may be contingencies in which causes a delay. Please contact us to find out why your order might be delayed.
- The unlock code has returned and provided to you but you do not wish to unlock your phone anymore.
- The phone was already unlocked prior to placing this order.
We may refund you without notice if:
- A transaction issue such as a Paypal dispute is active.
- We do not have any more options to unlock your device.
Please allow up to 7 days for the refund to show up on your account or credit card.