Nokia Unlock Instructions
This is a guide on how to unlock Nokia to use with any GSM network. With these Nokia unlock instructions, Cellphoneunlock.net makes phone unlocking fast and easy so even YOU will be able to unlock your phone to work on another GSM Network. Its so easy you will be able to unlock this phone right now from the comfort of your own home! We can unlock any GSM network including AT&T, T-Mobile, Rogers, Bell, Telus, etc.
- Before you get an unlock code, please make sure your device asks for a code first! If you are not sure, please contact us first!
- Please make sure you have attempts remaining. Your device must NOT show:
- Lumia devices: 0 attempts remaining
- Non-Lumia devices: "Cannot undo restriction" or "Not Allowed"
You will receive either an 8 digit or 16 digit code.
Nokia Unlock Instructions:
How to get your Unlock Code:
- Check to see if your phone needs to be unlocked:
- Insert a SIM card from a different carrier and see if the phone asks for an unlock code.
- 15 digit IMEI # (press *#06#).
- Network provider phone is currently locked to.
Nokia Unlock Instructions (for LUMIA Devices):
- Insert a SIM card that is not from the original carrier in your phone and power on the phone.
- Once finished loading your phone will ask you for the "Enter Unlock Code".
- Enter the Nokia Unlock Code.
Nokia Unlock Instructions (for NON-LUMIA Devices):
- Switch ON your Nokia without a SIM card.
- Compose #PW+CODE+1# or #PW+CODE+7#
- Quickly press the button star ( * ) 3 times to type the letter P.
- Quickly press the button star ( * ) 4 times to type the letter W.
- Quickly press the button star ( * ) 2 times to type the character +.
Please make sure that the IMEI submitted to us is accurate by double checking on your device. Please dial *#06# to find the IMEI. Do not get the IMEI from anywhere else. If the IMEI is correct, please contact us for further troubleshooting with a description of the issue.