Unlock T-Mobile HTC 10
This is how to get your T-Mobile HTC 10 device unlocked.
If your device does not ask for an unlock code but instructs you to use a "Device Unlock" application when you insert a SIM card from a different carrier, this is the correct method to unlock your device!
Before you continue!
IMPORTANT: Please Check to see if the Unlocking App is eligible for your T-Mobile HTC 10:
- Launch the “Device Unlock" App.
- Press "Continue" then "Permanent Unlock".
- The device will show "Unlock Failed", followed by an error. Please check this message:
- If you receive “Not Eligible for Unlock”, please proceed by selecting your device below.
- If you receive “Communication Error” or “Server not responding”, DO NOT submit your order as it is not supported for unlocking.
NO REFUNDS will be provided for any orders submitted with the incorrect error message.